We have a toilet that acts very strange. About 90% of the time, it works fine. But then the other 10%--I don't know what to make of it.
On these occasions, when we flush, the water just goes down the drain PAST the solid waste and the solid waste is left in the bowl. When this happens the only thing I can do is grab the plunger and "have at it".