1 post / 0 new
Russell DuPree
Thru-wall heat venting

I'm looking for a well-built fan with rectangular housing to install in-wall to move heat between rooms when I'm augmenting our heating with a woodstove. I want the fan to have a gravity-controlled shut-off baffle on the outlet side.

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.