2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stair tread repair kit

Tom Silva repaired a broken stair tread with a stepped drill and dowel kit and carpenters glue on a past Ask This Old House episode. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these repair kits or where I can order one on line. It seemed to do an outstanding job and I need one.

Re: Stair tread repair kit

It's called a Miller Dowel. you can get it at most woodworking stores or on line at http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10483&filter=miller%20dowel

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.