Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>spring loaded access hatch/panel
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
spring loaded access hatch/panel

Thought i posted on 1/20, well must have messed up.
On the Jan 17 episode Richard T demonstrated the installation of a "spring loaded" access hatch in the wall behind the tub fixtures. Does anyone know where to purchase ? I have tried Lowes, Menards and Home Depot with no joy. Thanks for your assistance.

Re: spring loaded access hatch/panel
Re: spring loaded access hatch/panel

Canuk, Thank You for the info and links. I need one a little larger about 17 inches square.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.