Home>Discussions>PAINTING & FINISHING>Spraying water based Polyurethane
61 posts / 0 new
Last post
canuk
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane

Geez ... I hope Harry doesn't mind us high jacking his thread.:eek::D

JLMCDANIEL
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane

Harry? Harry? Harry who?:D
Jack

canuk
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane
JLMCDANIEL wrote:

Harry? Harry? Harry who?:D
Jack

Yep ... your right ... it's not like we haven't just started yakking away in some thread before.;)

A. Spruce
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane
canuk wrote:

Yep ... your right ... it's not like we haven't just started yakking away in some thread before.;)

He knew the risk when he started this post ... :D

canuk
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane

Well ... Raven is one of the crew now. :D

A. Spruce
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane
canuk wrote:

Well ... Raven is one of the crew now. :D

Wait a minute, you can't just let someone in! We gotta vote or something! All in favor of letting Raven into the fold say Aye. (or to you canuks and Yuper peninsula types Ehy! ) ;):p:D

JLMCDANIEL
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane
A. Spruce wrote:

Wait a minute, you can't just let someone in! We gotta vote or something! All in favor of letting Raven into the fold say Aye. (or to you canuks and Yuper peninsula types Ehy! ) ;):p:D

AYE
By the way just who made you chairman?:D
Jack

JLMCDANIEL
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane

Or did I miss another meeting?:confused:
Jack

A. Spruce
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane
JLMCDANIEL wrote:

AYE
By the way just who made you chairman?:D
Jack

LionFarted did! :D

A. Spruce
Re: Spraying water based Polyurethane
JLMCDANIEL wrote:

Or did I miss another meeting?:confused:
Jack

Yes, you did, it was the 11th step meeting. Now you have to start over ... :D

Pages

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.