2 posts / 0 new
Last post
special Fastener

on an old episode, tom used a fastener to install a handrail, he used some type of device that when waived over the area where the fasener was it self tightened, does anyone know what those are called and if they are still available.

Re: special Fastener

The tool here www.swissinvis.com
The kit here http://www.crownheritage.com/main.cfm?pagename=easalign at bottom of page.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.