- Make a fold down table that can serve as storage compartment as well. For example a changing table which its cover can be opened where you find a place to place diapers, wipes and other small items.
- A platform bed provides a place to sleep. It also has built-in drawers and shelves that accommodate books, toys and even clothes.
- Knock a hole through a garage wall. If a garage is not being used you can take a little space from it. Put a shelf and sliding doors on the hole to have an accessible place for your things.
- Create a second level on your garage. It doubles the space and separate work space and recreation room.
- Create a shelf in a room's dormer to utilize the space.
- Make a storage shelf across the top of the garage where you can organized your tools and equipments and keep it away from children's reach.
- Create a closet under the stairway where you can place your shoes and slippers.
- Make divisions in your closet which you can sort your things properly and utilize the space below the hanged clothes.
- Assemble a laundry sorter closet to keep your laundry and clothes organized. You can also create a collapsible table for folding clothes to avoid placing a table that would take space.
By innovating and creating these space conserving items, you can actually feel a difference in your house space.