Home>Discussions>KITCHENS>Slamming cabinet doors-soft action closers
1 post / 0 new
Slamming cabinet doors-soft action closers

I saw an episode of This Old House where soft action kitchen cabinet door closers were simply snapped on the inside hinges. I would like to install these but have been unable to locate. Can anyone tell me where they can be purchased?

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.