Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>single-valve tap with showerhead broke
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
single-valve tap with showerhead broke

We have a single valve tap with showerhead (pull-up type) in our kitchen. There is a thin rubber attachment in the middle of the tap that connects the tap head with the base part. That part broke and it is leaking there. I do not know what to do. Is there a way to fix it or should i have to replace the entire tap.

I am sorry if i wasn't clear with my description.I don't know the technical name for that part. I am here with attaching a picture of our tap model. I have marked the broken part there. Hope that helps you to understand my problem.

A. Spruce
Re: single-valve tap with showerhead broke

You should be able to get replacement parts from the manufacturer. If that part is not available as a replacement, then you'll likely have to replace the whole faucet assembly.

Re: single-valve tap with showerhead broke

Thanks for the advice. We fixed the issue. We just replaced the showering nozzle ( the tap) and now no leaks.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.