2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shortened tail piece

I am planning to install a deeper kitchen sink. The old one is 6.5 inches deep and the new 9 inches. I would like to keep my trash can under the sink as it is now (in a sliding mount). Looks to me like the tailpiece of the new sink will interfere with this. Is there a tailpiece available that will make a steep right angle just below the strainer?

Re: Shortened tail piece

You can cut a tail piece to the desired length with a pipe cutter or hacksaw.

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.