4 posts / 0 new
Last post

Who makes the foot- pumped elevating scaffold used on the exterior of the historic Barton house?

Re: scaffolds

Those are known as Pump Jacks and there are several manufactures. Do a search for Pump Jacks and you will probably find the info you are looking for. Not sure of the exact brand that was used on that episode.


Re: scaffolds

mike is right, there are several brands and several grades of pump jacks depending on the amount of weight that will be on them along with how high they must go

Re: scaffolds

Thanks for the information , much appreciated.DH

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.