Home>Discussions>INSULATION & HVAC>sandblast cast iron radiator
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
sandblast cast iron radiator


New to the forum. Was wonder where i can get cast iron radiator sandblasted and painted. i live in Connecticut near RI and Mass.

Thank you

A. Spruce
Re: sandblast cast iron radiator

Yes. You will probably have to consult with both a sandblasting company and a painting company. I would assume that heat resistant paint would be in order.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.