21 posts / 0 new
Last post
canuk
Re: Safety on the job
havanagranite wrote:

IN CANADA????

LOL yer kidding right? I can just picture this you and canuk working on a house wearing sweaters and shorts.

Ohh man I better quit starting to scare me:D

did you mean something like this ???:D:p:D

kentvw
Re: Safety on the job

Careful! Careful!…………… The Man looks “postal!” Shorts and all………….

kentvw
Re: Safety on the job

Look at the hammer.......... Oh, Oh my!........ "Silver Hammer" comes to mind..........

havanagranite
Re: Safety on the job
canuk wrote:

did you mean something like this ???:D:p:D

LOL that is exactally what I'm talking about. you have that much snow already or is that last year? and that does look like postal employee's shorts. Told ya now I'm scared.

canuk
Re: Safety on the job

Yep .... that much snow already .... picture was taken yesterday .... balmy 20 degrees F.

Postal ?!?! ... LOL

The only delivery made here is the mighty blow from Maxwell's Silver Hammer.:D

havanagranite
Re: Safety on the job
canuk wrote:

Yep .... that much snow already .... picture was taken yesterday .... balmy 20 degrees F.

Postal ?!?! ... LOL

The only delivery made here is the mighty blow from Maxwell's Silver Hammer.:D

and if that picture had a close up (which I'm glad it doesn't:D) it would show big goose bumps on those legs

havanagranite
Re: Safety on the job

at least your wearing shades to keep from getting snow blind

canuk
Re: Safety on the job
havanagranite wrote:

and if that picture had a close up (which I'm glad it doesn't:D) it would show big goose bumps on those legs

Bears aren't the only ones hibernating .... if you catch my drift.;):D

havanagranite
Re: Safety on the job
canuk wrote:

Bears aren't the only ones hibernating .... if you catch my drift.;):D

yep sure do.. I remember a real painful saturday morning on east twin lake in lewiston, putting a dock in before all the ice melted and having the boat move out from under me as I was working a post. I didn't see what was so funny but everyone else just couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't catch my breath.

canuk
Re: Safety on the job

Yikes ..... brrrrrrrr.:eek:

Pages

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.