Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>Rusted galvanized pipe connection
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rusted galvanized pipe connection

I need to replace the faucet on my cast iron bathroom sink but the retaining washer under the sink has rusted and will not budge. The sink is probably 100 years old. Any suggestions as how to loosen the retaining washer would be appreciated. This connection is not easy to reach and working space is restricted.

Re: Rusted galvanized pipe connection

go to the local plumbing supply and but a nut buster

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.