1 post / 0 new
Rounded Corner Bead How to

We are mending holes in old Victorian era plaster. We can do the flat surfaces and inset corners with no trouble. It's the jutting out corners (I am sure theirs a better name) that give us trouble, particularly the wooden, rounded beading. We want to keep the beading. I am told that originally it is meant to be papered over. But we'd rather paint. We need to repair the plaster around the beading, but we cannot find instructions for it (likley because we don't know the correct name for jutting-out-wall-wooden beading).

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.