3 posts / 0 new
Last post
rotary magnet?

While watching 'This Old House' over the weekend, we saw an episode where they used a magnet on the end of a drill to internally screw together a stair railing. I thought they referred to it as a rotary magnet but my internet searches don't return the item we saw on the show. Does anyone know what this system is really called or where you can find it? Many thanks!

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.