Home>Discussions>BATHROOMS>replacement drain for 1958 american standard sink
1 post / 0 new
replacement drain for 1958 american standard sink

I am replacing the hardware in an older (non-standard) american standard sink (shelf-back wall mount). I need to find a replacement drain that is NOT a pop-up, HAS overflow holes and has AT LEAST three inches from the top of the flange (where I set it in the sink) to the bottom of the threading (where I would tighten the nut at the bottom of the sink). I would really prefer to stay away from the push buttons and umbreallas - just want the kind I would plug with a rubber stopper, but everything I find is too short. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.