Home>Discussions>INTERIORS>Molding & Carpentry>Question about Concrete Floor Grinder
1 post / 0 new
Question about Concrete Floor Grinder

I am interested to know what is the name of the machine that grinds/sands concrete floors to make them shiny. There is an example of this kind of machine on the website, the page is here: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/phot...086285,00.html

If anyone can provide additional information about this type of machine I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.