I have an odd situation and could use some advice. I have a long, concrete block wall in my basement with 1.5” furring strips installed. Previous owner wired outlets and put in fiberglass insulation. I had spray foam installed and found out after that the wiring in the furring strips was never inspected. So now I need to fix the problem by either pulling the wiring out in spite of the foam (not an easy job) and replacing with armored wire, or protecting the wiring so it will pass inspection. Any ideas? I’d much prefer to put some kind of protective plates in place, even though I’ll have to cover a lot of wire up and down and between studs.