Home>Discussions>EXTERIORS>product to increase air flow
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
product to increase air flow

I have heard that there is a product that pulls in outside air and circulates it throughout the home. It is installed in the cement block of a house by the manufacturer, just below the first floor floorboards. Does anyone have the correct name of a product Like I have described? We have radiant heat and this can be an issue.

Re: product to increase air flow

Just a ques but I would say you are referring to an air to air heat exchanger.


Re: product to increase air flow

You are actually talking about heat exchanger is a piece of equipment built for heat transfer from one medium to another. It has different types of designs and usage also different.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.