We recently had a Bosch Tankless Gas Water Heater GWH635ES installed. We now have trouble with some of our faucets as follows:
1. After water has heated up, the temperature of the shower (shower in tub configuration) fluctuates with no adjustment to the faucet. First the shower turns cold, then very hot and then comfortable. This happens 2 to 3 times in the course of a shower.
2. The fluctuation is more pronounced when using the hand held shower head attachment.
3. No other faucets or appliances are in use at the same time.
4. When the faucet in the tub is running and turned to hot, the preassure from the faucet drops.
5. Alternatly, in the kitchen faucet, the preassure drops when going from hot to cold.
6. The tub faucet is a Moen 9245 single knob unit.
7. The kitchen faucet is a Moen 7841 Single Handle eight inch center faucet.
8. Tha shower head is a Speakman Anystream.
9. The hand held showerhead attachment is from Wal-Mart and attaches to the pipe going into the showerhead.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Judy in NJ