2 posts / 0 new
Last post

I've got some, the last of I hope, polybutylene going into the slab of my house that services the kitchen. It's got a leak. Can this be pulled out and replaced with pex or some other flexible pipe or am I looking at a major plumbing job?

Re: Polybutylene

Major plumbing job. Either it is abandoned in place & water routed some other way or jack up the slab & replace. Sorry.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.