3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Does anyone know the name of flexible water piping system to replace an old galv. system? I know that there is a flexible piping that goes into a concrete floor. Is that the same material? If it is; then, is there a manifold to facilitate whole house replacement of the galv. pipes?

Re: plumbing

It's called "PEX tubing" and yest there are manifolds available.

Re: plumbing

The two most popular brands in the Northwest are Quest and Wirsbo/Aquapex/Uponor.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.