Home>Discussions>DOORS & WINDOWS>Please help me find this door
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Please help me find this door

We are about to buy an old house that has some serious front door rot.  We will be replacing the front door along with the surrounds and I've found a style I like, but can't seem to find anyone that sells such a door.  Do you think this is custom designed or am I looking in the wrong place?





Re: Please help me find this door

I believe that's a ledged style door- some have a Z-brace on them, called ledged and braced- I'd find someone who is familiar with historic doors and windows to help you on your search. Often times custom doors aren't as expensive as you think- good luck! 

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.