Home>Discussions>INTERIORS>Molding & Carpentry>Plaster covered foam core crown molding
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Plaster covered foam core crown molding

I would like to try plaster covered foam core crown molding. Does anyone have the names or links to vendors? I live in Utah.

Thank you!

Hank Bauer
Re: Plaster covered foam core crown molding

You can get this product from some of the following.
The Renovator's Supply.
Architectural Foam Products.
Also check with a local EPS board supplier they may be able to cut and spray with urethane this type is used with the Synthetic stucco / plaster products.
Also look at the GRG ( glass reinforced gypsum )I have used this type it works very well.
Casting Designs, Inc. uses this product to make shapes.
I have also used MAX Products Corportion look at web: canmouldselect.com i used this product in 1999 no problems to date.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.