Home>Discussions>DOORS & WINDOWS>Old casement window hardware
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Old casement window hardware
  • Hello - I have several old casement window handle locks on my front porch windows. They are made entirely of plastic and some have broken handles due to them getting brittle from sunlight. They have also been painted a few times so a bit tricky to get to work. When you turn the handle, it pushes a piece, from within the window frame, out into the the window sash. They are two separate pieces. I’m looking for brass/metal replacements but have been unable to locate them anywhere in person or online. Any ideas what they are called and where to buy them?  Thanks in advance for your help!
  • Pictures attached 


Re: Old casement window hardware

I’m adding a couple more pictures. 

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.