Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>Offset flange for cast iron
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offset flange for cast iron

I need to makeup 2 inches for a new toilet. Are there any offset flanges that work with cast iron pipes? If yes, any advice on installation?

Re: Offset flange for cast iron

There is a bolt an offset closet flange. Scroll down on this page.

Re: Offset flange for cast iron

Most toilet models are available in 10" or 14" rough-in in addition to the standard 12". This may be a special order item, and may cost a little more. It would certainly be easier than adapting the flange.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.