2 posts / 0 new
Last post
nail gun or staple gun

What type of pneumatic fastener tool can I use to nail or staple down 1/4" plywood underlayment? Also, what size and type of fasteners?:)

Re: nail gun or staple gun

I'd say a 1/4" crown stapler.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.