last year the coolant pipe in my geothermal system got a small leak and with the coolant used the system would freeze up then thaw out creating flooding conditions in the system itself. That was fixed but now when the heat comes on I get a really bad odor of mold from it. How can I clean out the mold and smell. I cannot afford a new system. I think it is in the insulation inside of the system. Can I remove this and replace it safely, I have tried spraying bleach around on the inside while it is turned off, but it didn't help much. I really don't want to live with this smell all winter.