We have a crawl space in my son's upstairs bedroom. We had an old chimney removed from the roof that was leaking into the house. The chimney still runs the length of the house but was removed from the roof. The chimney stops in the crawl space. Right above where the chimney stops and it meets the roof (there is a 3-4 inch gap between the chimney and the roof) I have noticed moisture on the wood and on the tips of the nails that were driven into the roof from outside. The water actually drips off the nails. The moisture is only at this spot. It is at the highest point of the crawl space. I do not beleive the roof is leaking. Would insulating this crawl space help?