Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>Mechanical leak preventer
1 post / 0 new
Mechanical leak preventer

I saw a This Old House episode several months ago where a small mechanical water leak preventer was placed inline at the shutoff. Do these devices work well? Are they one time use? What is the name of this device and where can I purchase?


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.