3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Malleable duct insulation

A few minths ago on TOH, they showed a malleable type of insulation that you could apply tothe joints of the duct work. I hope I am explaining this correctly. It was like a putty or something like playdoh and it went into the joints or connections of the heating/cooling ductwork. Of course didnt write it down and now I cant find it in any home improvement stores.


Re: Malleable duct insulation

You might thinking about duct sealing mastic something like this.

Re: Malleable duct insulation

Thats it, just what I was looking for. Thanks a lot.


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.