2 posts / 0 new
Last post
leaking pipes

I have two pipes starting to leak, one is on the end of the house, the toliet shut off valve, the other one is the front of the house, kitchen sink shut off valve. Is this the pressure relief valve going bad? the last time i checked the psi= 65 or more. Is this a bear to replace, help:confused:

Re: leaking pipes

No its the pressure regulating valve.
have you tried to adjust it.Your street pressure is usually more that 65psi. Most domestic water systems that feed potable water don't have relief valves except on the water heater.
replacing it isn't hard just make sure thats the problem.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.