Home>Discussions>KITCHENS>kitchen re-do question
1 post / 0 new
kitchen re-do question

I'm re-doing my very small kitchen (Brooklyn)
and already have purchased the electric cooktop and undermount sink. I'd like to have a cabinet maker or carpenter build a sturdy table to insert both the cooktop and undemount sink. I'm thinking of a butcher block top.
I've attached a picture of a design by Italian Designer Gianna Farina that I found in an article on line called "10 Jaw Dropping Kitchens". It's close to what I want.

Any suggestions? Thank you

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.