2 posts / 0 new
Last post
kitchen faucet

I live in a mobile home. There is a covered spout next to the faucet in the kitchen that is wearing out without be used at all. If I remove this plumbing what do I cover it with since my faucet is a single lever with spayer in head?

A. Spruce
Re: kitchen faucet

Do you have a dishwasher? That "covered spout" sounds like the air gap. If by "wearing out" you mean the finish is coming off, just replace the chromed cap, simple, easy, cost a couple bucks at the hardware store.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.