My shed sits about 4 inches above the ground (dirt) on a concrete slab and I want to build a concrete ramp up to it. I need some advice as I have never worked with concrete before.
1. how far do I have to dig for the base and what should the base be.
2. what is next to go on the base
3. how thick should the concrete be
4. to make it ramped, should I make the concrete mixture thicker and slope it with the trowel?
5. does the whole ramp need to be above ground or can some be below
6. how do I know how much concrete buy ( is there a calculator for this)
7. do I need to seal the ramp once it is done?
Thanks for the help