Home>Discussions>NEW DIY IDEAS>Salvage>How to identify an old faucet
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to identify an old faucet

Someone gave me an old faucet that I need to get a special loose body rough-in tee-spread seal in order to install it. How can I identify the manufacturer? Maybe the attached pics would help.

Re: How to identify an old faucet

From the pictures it looks like your faucet may be a Sherle Wagner??? Sherle Wagner designs bathroom fixtures, primarily sink basins and gold plated faucets. Honestly, I don't know if the company is still around but it was huge in the 80's. I do know just the guys to help you though. Give a call to Sherwin at Just Faucets in Arlington Heights, IL. He and his guys have been doing faucets for years and they know everything! I use them for my own projects. 800-331-0421 and tell Sherwin that Tab from Island Girl Salvage sent you.


TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.