Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>hot water circulating pumps
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mentor Man
hot water circulating pumps

Does anyone have experience with installing circulating pumps to get hot water to distant sinks?:confused::confused:

Re: hot water circulating pumps

Hi my friend, that is more or less my question about a hot water adapter. On a past show a woman home owner had the same problem. The device I saw installed spliced into the hot water line under the sink and was wired into an outlet. When the water was turned on a sensor read the temp. and would heat the water until the water from the tank reached it. My problem is I don't know what it's called or where to look for it.

Re: hot water circulating pumps

One particular brand is the Laing Autocirc pump.


Re: hot water circulating pumps

To Fencepost
Thank you for the information on the Laing Autocirc. Pump. Just what I was looking for. :cool:

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.