Home>Discussions>BATHROOMS>Help me identify faucet/handles
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Help me identify faucet/handles

I want to replace the bathtub handles in my shower but I need a conversion kit because the pipes stick out from the wall. I don't know the type because the only identifier is a "db" on the drain cleanout. Anyone know what type of fixtures these are? The house was built in 1983.

Re: Help me identify faucet/handles

Pictures would be helpfull.

A. Spruce
Re: Help me identify faucet/handles

Yes, a picture would be very helpful. Regardless of brand, there are many aftermarket handles made that also include adapters to go from differing valve step configurations to the new handle.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.