3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Help Identifying Tool

My husband saw a tool on tv that he's interested in, but he can't remember what it was called or find it online. It attaches to his compressor and is a nail gun type of tool but it's circular in shape and you hold it in your hand, like you might a sander. Any ideas on what it might be?

A. Spruce
Re: Help Identifying Tool

Sounds like a palm nailer. A palm nailer drives standard hand driven nails, not collated loads.

Re: Help Identifying Tool

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.