Home>Discussions>KITCHENS>Help Identifying Cabinet/Island
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Help Identifying Cabinet/Island

This piece was left here by the previous owners, who said that it was here when they bought the house, all totaling about 25 some years. My grandmother had commented that in the center part was a metal piece that would hold and sift flour? We simply used it as storage and are now updating our kitchen so we are looking to identify this. Does anyone know what this is? Thank you!!

Re: Help Identifying Cabinet/Island

Looks to me it's a " Hoosier cabinet ".

Re: Help Identifying Cabinet/Island

Lots of companies made them. You can find parts for them.


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.