i have 4 small spot/halogen lights on a light switch in my kitchen. when i turn the switch on, all 4 lights come on. but after about 20-30 minutes, there is 1 light that always shuts off. and recently 1 additional light turned off as well, just the once. if i switch the lights off and let them sit off for awhile to cool, all 4 will come on again. then repeat cycle. these are surface mount spots, not insulated - so all the insulation in the attic is at the recomended distance. the spots get really hot but i think that is normal since no insulation is to be near them.
is the wiring not correct or loose on this one?
or is the light faulty?