Home>Discussions>TV>Ask This Old House>glue and loose wood paneling
1 post / 0 new
Library Referen...
glue and loose wood paneling
Library Referen...

We've had a question at our public library from a patron who recalls a TV program in which Tom Silva used a particular glue to reattach wood paneling that was pulling away from the wall. Our patron would like to know about the method that Mr. Silva used, and what kind of glue was used.

We've searched online without finding the information, and also emailed "Ask This Old House" already, but due to the indication that they receive a high volume of questions and cannot answer all questions, we are uncertain whether we will get a response. We hope that someone "out there" will recall this program and be able to help us answer our library's patron's questions.

Library Reference Desk

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.