Home>Discussions>TOOLS & PRODUCTS>Framed Art/Picture Hanging Nailer
1 post / 0 new
Framed Art/Picture Hanging Nailer

Reference "Ask This Old House" episode aired 10/23/2010 AM on the PBS station WMHT in Albany, NY. The "What Is This" item was a unique tool for inserting a nail into a wall to hang a framed picture or art. Does anyone know what the tool is called and where I might buy one?

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.