Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>Flood control valves for braided lines
1 post / 0 new
Flood control valves for braided lines

I saw a ATOH show the other day that talked about different types of flood control devices ie: washers, hotwater heaters, and for braided lines for dishwashers, toliets, and sinks. They showed the flood control valve device for the burst braided lines but did not say who manufactured them? I cannot locate on the web? Any thoughts and websites?


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.