14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paul J
Re: Flickering Lights
Paul J

A few years ago when we had our kitchen rehabbed, we decided to have under the counter lights installed. Unfortunately the contractor, put in plugs behind the cabinets on the wall. He then bought and plugged in halogen strips for under the counters. One cabinet has two lights and the other two cabinets each have three lights. I have replaced more bulbs in those lights than I care to remember. I would love to replace the whole mechanism and, put in some smaller strip lighting. Is this possible? And, should I try and do it or do I need to get an electrician? You can email me at: [email protected]
Any help would be greatly appreciated...:cool:


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.