1 post / 0 new
Fireplace Damper Indicator

This is my first "post" - does anyone know what the proper name is for the things one hangs from the damper pull to indicate whether the damper is open or closed? If so, can you direct me to a source?

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.