Home>Discussions>KITCHENS>Finding matching cabinet pulls
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Finding matching cabinet pulls

I am trying to find matching cabinet pulls for my 1970's kitchen cabinets. There is some information stamped on the back of the pulls but I don't know what it mean "DES. PAT. 215,404" and "N" and "FO-3537". Can someone help?

Re: Finding matching cabinet pulls

Must be that time of year... I'm looking for the exact same pulls. We bought a house a few months ago and they had some boring pulls on the doors. We found 2 of the pulls you are looking for and a bag of assorted others. Hopefully as we continue to dig around in the bags of stuff left in the basement and garage we'll find more. It seems odd that we would only find 2 out of about 30. Hopefully someone out there will have several laying around for us! What state do you live in? Maybe we can put our heads together and track down the company.

Re: Finding matching cabinet pulls

Go to the US Patent & Trademark Office's website and do a search for Design Patent 215,404.

On this page:
enter the search term D215404. Then click on Images and see if anything comes up. I tried it, but my browser is lacking the necessary plugin.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.