2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feb.24 show product ?

Does anyone know where I can find the tripod tool used on todays show for securing sqeaky subfloors with carpet on them.
I kind of got lost on this site and don't know if I'll be able to find this page again so if you could email me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance
[email protected]

Re: Feb.24 show product ?

It's called Squeek-no-more-carpet-kit, here's an on line source


But you can get it at most hardware and big box stores.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.