Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>Faucet Seat Retainer Bowl
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Faucet Seat Retainer Bowl

Does anyone know where to obtain faucet seat retainer bowls?
When the rim of the faucet seat is in bad shape, you can file the seat flat and install a retainer bowl. The washer will then sit in the retainer bowl, which has become the seat.
If this is confusing here are a couple of photos from "Ask This Old House":


Thanks in advance.

Re: Faucet Seat Retainer Bowl

You should be able to buy faucet retainer washers at a plumbing supply house or hardware store. They can also be found on line if you search for faucet washer retainer.

Re: Faucet Seat Retainer Bowl

Thanks much, I found it online.
I searched using all of the variations I could thank of to no avail.
Using your suggestion I found 'em.
Thanks again.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.